Ribbon Printer (Demo model)
Prints up to 11cm wide
With the new Klic-N-Print, you can create custom ribbons and stickers up to 4″ / 11cm wide.
What’s unique about the KNP, is its ability to print directly onto ribbon, vinyl and other smooth materials.
And with our line of Mirrored gold, Chrome and Metallic inks, you can create some beautiful designs!
This printer model has the following print modes:
- Thermal Transfer (TT) - When printing, Transfer Film (foils) must be installed to transfer the print contents onto the media.
- Direct Thermal (DT) - When printing, no Transfer Film is necessary; it only requires direct thermal media (similar to that used in credit card machines).
Here are some uses for the KNP:
- Create your own outdoor Stickers and decals.
- Print ribbons for floral arrangements, birthdays, weddings and anniversaries.
- Create organization labels.
- Customize your own bumper stickers.
- Print decals for mylar balloons.
- Add a personal touch to thoughtful gifts by creating a custom tag or logo.
- Personalize anything!
|Print Method||Thermal / Direct Thermal|
|Print Speed||4 inches per second|
|Print Width||4.25 inches = 11cm|
|Print Length||Minimum: .16 inches / Maximum: 68 inches|
|Sensor Type||Fixed transmissive sensor and reflective sensor|
|Acceptable Media||Continuous rolls of vinyl & ribbon, paper labels|
|Ink||Wax, wax/resin, resin|
|Operating System||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, W7|
|Control Panel||One Tri-colored LED (green, orange and red)|
|Power||Auto Switching 100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Operating Enviroment||41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)|
|Dimensions||10″ x 6.7″ x 8.8″|
- See a YouTube demo here
See thermal foils here
See more info here
- In the box:
- Klic-N-Print Printer
- Installation CD (printer Driver, Inkscape install & Manual)
- USB cable
- Power Cord
- Adjustable Roll Holder
- 1 Roll of Black Foil (Ink)
The foils to print on vinyl can be found here
Vinyl can be found here