Armour Etch Cream - 88ml
3oz = 88ml
1. Clean the glass or mirror thoroughly to remove all grease, dust, and fingerprints. Avoid cleaner solutions that advertise that they are "finger print resistant" as these cleaners leave a film on the glass that hinders the etching process. Dry glass or mirror completely.
2. Choose a design and cut it out with vinyl. Carefully take the outside of the cutout of the vinyl and place it where you want.
3. When placing on the mirror or glass, make sure there are no bubbles in the vinyl.
4. Watch when you are applying the vinyl; be careful not to overlap any part of the design. This overlap prevents the etching cream from contacting the glass and etching unwanted areas. If there are areas of glass that you don't want the cream, you will need to protect it. Cover that with pieces of tape.
5. For best etching results we recommend that the etching cream and the object you are etching be over 20°C. Shake the etch cream thoroughly. Work in a well lighted and well ventilated area near a water source. Wear plastic gloves and protective eyewear if you would like. When applying, dab the etching cream on with a brush. You must apply a thick layer of etching cream in order for the chemical to react properly on the glass or mirror. Stay within vinyl area.
6. To know how long you need to leave the etching cream on, please read the bottle as some creams are different. Immediately wash off all the etching cream under luke warm water; you do not need to scrub. After all traces of the etching cream are washed away, remove all the vinyl, clean the glass using window cleaner, and dry completely.