Tips for you:
All our machines are sold with a copy of software - you do not need to make any further payments.
Follow the instructions carefully for successful installation
Make The Cut!
Make-The-Cut Activation and Download
Use your Activation Pin number to register the software, first.
Downloading and installing Make-The-Cut!
This is the full version of the software. After you install Make The Cut! you will be prompted to enter a registration code.
Lost Registration for Make-The-Cut!
If you have lost your registration PIN for MTC, please use the button below. You MUST use, (and have access to) the email address used when you registered.
For KNK Maxx Air and Eagle:
Download and install the plugin at this link
Test the link between your computer and your cutter:
Ensure the Baud Rate is the same on cutter and in software (Bluetooth 38 400, otherwise 57 600)
Restart your computer
Did the driver install correctly without error?
Is the USB cable faulty? Try another
Read the manual
Follow the instructions included with your package, and in the user manual.
If the levers are getting hard to manipulate, please view this video.
View the electronic user manual at this link
to see what your KNK can do:
If you are getting Connection Errors, check the following:
1. Did you follow the installation instructions in the user manual?
2. Did you observe driver installation errors while installing?
3. Try use a similar USB cable to determine if its faulty.
5. In MTC, do you see the Zing option when in the top menu: Cut Project With...?
7. In the Plug-in window > Not Connected > Connection: See if there is an option for a COM port (USB to Serial) and select it. Sometimes, MTC sees more than one USB to Serial connection and picks the wrong one. It doesnt happen often, but it can happen.
8. Restart your computer.
If the above did not help, please email me a short description of the problem and tell me what operating system you are using: