KNK Maxx Air 24
24" KNK MAXX Air
includes a sample of vinyl, heat transfer and stencil material
6 month warranty
Tired of tripping over your USB cable? Need a more convenient arrangement in your office or craftroom?
Introducing the first Klic-N-Kut with Bluetooth technology!
Our KNK Maxx Air models allow you to set your cutter up to 30 feet from your computer.
These upgraded models also include a more powerful motor and upgraded mainboard for quieter faster cutting.
KNK MAXX Air features:
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity, up to 30 foot range
- Over 1500 grams of maximum force
- Direct USB or Serial connection options
- Increased top speed to 800mm per second
- Wider speed range: 1mm per second – 800mm per second
- Wider pressure range: 1 – 255 (maximum pressure = 1500gms)
- Newly developed mainboard, providing faster speeds around curves and more complex images
- More powerful motors, for a quieter and faster cutting experience
- New dwell feature for our upcoming rotary device
- New soft landing feature (option to turn off for cutting denser materials)
- Adjustable pinch rollers
- Fully adjustable blade holder seat for use with other Maxx accessory tools
- Comes with high quality, bolt-on flatbed tables
- SCAL5 software activation code
- Online manual with step-by-step procedures and links to videos
What can the KNK MAXX Air cut? Click here for suggested material settings