Silhouette CAMEO 3
cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 30cm wide
The Silhouette CAMEO® is the ultimate DIY machine.
It uses a small blade to cut over 100 materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 12 in. wide.
The CAMEO has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan™ compatible.
It has a large cutting space and is most versatile in the materials it can cut.
The Silhouette CAMEO® 3 has all of the same capabilities as the previous versions along with some added features.
This CAMEO features a dual-carriage so you can use two tools at once, and it features Bluetooth® technology (US, Canada, EU only.)
To top it all off, the CAMEO 3 is the only machine compatible with Silhouette’s new AutoBlade.
In the box:
- Silhouette CAMEO 3
- 12-inch Cutting Mat
- Power cable/USB cable
- Silhouette Studio® software (to download)
- 100 exclusive designs (to download)
- 1-month Design Store subscription
- Follow the instructions on the Cameo to download and install the latest free software via internet
In addition to the standard package above, we also include (our choice of types/colours):
- a sample of vinyl (for you to test making car decals or wall art), and
- a sample of heat transfer (for you to test making T-shirt / fabric prints)
What else should you buy with this:
The creative possibilities with the new Silhouette CAMEO® are endless.
Here are just a few:
- Design your own custom apparel
- Personalize a party
- Give your home decor a signature look
- Build 3D prototypes
- Cut fabric and save time doing it
- Decorate with vinyl decals
- Construct a school project
- Create custom invitations
- Make a stencil
- Create unique stamps
The Silhouette Studio® software included with the Silhouette can cut Silhouette Digital Download files (obtained from the Silhouette Design Store), fonts installed on your computer that can otherwise be seen in word processing programs (such as TTF and OTF files), STUDIO files, GSD/GST files, and DXF files. The software can additionally import a variety of other common image file types (JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIF files) and then Trace the image using an auto-trace function to create cut lines. Please note, however, that our company cannot guarantee the quality of results of images not created or offered from our company.
If you wish to use Adobe Illustrator®, CorelDraw®, or other vector imaging programs with the Silhouette Studio® program, you may consider upgrading to the Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition. This version provides the additional ability to import SVG files directly which you may have created in another vector imaging program (such as Adobe Illustrator® or CorelDraw®). The upgraded Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition also allows you to import PDF files, which can be auto-traced to create cut lines as noted above.
Alternately, if you do not wish to go through the Silhouette Studio® program, an alternate plug-in called Silhouette Connect™ allows users to send jobs directly from Adobe Illustrator® or CorelDraw® to the Silhouette.
In addition to being able to open the above noted file types, you may also draw your own images from scratch with friendly drawing tools found within the Silhouette Studio® software program.
Popular sites offering videos/tutorials:
Bonus offer terms:
- Register yourself and place your Cameo order online
- Self-collect from us only
- Cash payment only (no credit card, no EFT, no cash deposits)
- While you are collecting your Cameo, select any products in-store to the value of R200, and get them for FREE
Whoelsale prices when you buy 5+ or 10+ pcs