AC - Minc Foil Applicator & Starter kit (Mini)
The Minc machine is a heated system for foil application.
You can choose from a number of items from Heidi to embellish or create your own design to apply foil to by simply printing from a toner based printer, such as a laser printer.
Electric current: 5.5A, Voltage: 220-240VA, Power: 110W, Frequency: 50 Hz, Max Temp: 160c
This package contains one 5-3/4x19-1/2x2-1/2 inch foil applicator, one transfer folder, one gold foil sheet and three starter tags.
- Foil applicator, transfer folder, foil sheets, and tags
- 6 different heat settings
- Use with a variety of materials, including overlays, vellum, coated paper, cardstock, and chipboard
- Forward and reverse directions
- For use with Minc foil system
Use any brand of foil - see foils here
Foil adheres to any laser toner (not only black)
This is not the same as a laminator
use it with sticker paper, copy paper, scrapbook paper and card stock and it works great!