Waterslide Decal paper (for laser) - Clear
Water-Slide Laser Decal Paper
Make your own decal paper at home using your PC and laser printer. It is easy to make your own water slide decal paper which you can put on candle, soap, ceramic, glass and many other gloss finished items.
Paper Thickness: 170gsm Size: A4 Colour: Clear for bright coloured items
How To Use
- Edit the images or photos which you want to print on the decal paper
- Load your printer with your laser water-slide decal
- Print the image from your computer onto your laser water-slide decal paper with your laser printer
- Cut out the image you want with home scissors.
- Place it in water for about 60 seconds and then transfer it onto of material you wish to decorate. Wipe excess water off your decal transfer using gentle strokes with a rubber Scrubber.
- Allow to set dry for 3 hours at least. Now it is ready to transfer
If you want better gloss and hardness, you can apply overcoat using a polyurathane spray.
*In order to make the decal stronger, you can bake you item at 80°C for at least 30 minutes using your oven.
Wash resistant but not wash proof
If you want to put the decal on a dark colour surface (such as black, cobalt blue, choco brown) we suggest you use our white decal paper instead of normal clear decal paper.
Discount automatically applied when buying 10, 50 or 100+ sheets