As a beginner, you can use your household iron, but you might struggle to get the correct temperature and pressure for an even application.
Poli-Flex = Smooth (Local HT instructions)
Type of material: Polyurethane film, 100 micron thick
Cutting specifications: Use a sharp 45° blade, cut at a slow speed (10-30 mm/s)
Cutting direction: Mirror Image
· Polyester / Cotton,
· Polyester / Acrylic
· (test media on inside of garment before commencing application)
Transfer specifications: Temp 155 – 165 °C, Pressure: medium (3,5 bar), Time 17 – 20 sec
Transfer method: Weed all excess material, place graphic up side down on garment – image reads correctly. Transfer film: Backing material.
After transfer: Remove backing material while HOT.
Washing instructions: Wash garment inside out. Max washing temp 60°C. Can be dry-cleaned.
1. Weed excess material from graphic.
2. Place garment on heat press.
3. Ensure settings are correct.
4. Press garment for 4-5 seconds (to flatten work surface).
5. Place graphic on garment (graphic reads correct).
6. Close heat press for set time (17 – 20 sec).
7. Remove backing material.
8. Press garment for 5 seconds (to seal edges).
9. Remove garment and inspect.
Poli-Flock = Flock (Local HT instructions)
Type of material: Polyurethane film with rayon fibers, 100 micron thick
Rest as above
Expect different results using a household iron vs using a heat press.
Email your request to email@example.com